You must have heard about Shareaholic, The Leader in the creation of stylish sharing scripts. After Their Great Success of The Sexy Bookmarks, recently they just have created another awesome design which is known as SassyBookmarks ( Social Sharing Widget ). Here in this post i’ll let you know how to implement SassyBookmarks or Social Sharing Widget on your wordpress and blogger site! :)
How to Add Animated Social Sharing Widget to blogs
Adding to WordPress!
- Go To Your dashboard, Then Click On Appearance and then Navigate To Editor.
- Now on The Right Side you can a list of template files, move your mouse to footer.php and then click on that
- As Soon the page loads completely, Press CTRL+F and Find </body>
- Now be careful and paste the below code just about it !
- Hit on Update File, Now Visit Your WordPress Blog ! You can see it located on The Bottom Left
Adding to Blogger/Blogspot!
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template
- Take a backup of your template.
- Now find for below code in your template </body>
- Add below piece of code just above/before of above code.